Hello beautiful! Welcome to my little, crazy corner of the internet. I founded Molly’s Madness as an outlet for my book obsessions and the little things that make me me!
In order for you to enjoy this, you may want to know a little more about me. My name is Molly Erickson. I wear many hats, and I am continually working to be the best. I want to be the best Christian, the best wife, the best daughter, the best sister, the best friend, the best student, the best niece, and an all-around good person. My mind is constantly running from one place to the next and I feel a little bit crazy sometimes. However, I have read that all the best people are, so this blog is my chance to get out of my shell and enjoy the little things, sharing my journey with you lovely people.
Here are some things you might want to know about me:
- I am a lover of good books (pretty much any genre: YA, fiction, non-fiction, autobiography, etc.), coffee, tea (chia, white, green, you name it), television (especially Beauty and the Beast, Gilmore Girls, and Love Actually), music (country, instrumental, etc.), and any and all things Christmas!
- I am a college graduate!! That’s right world, I have a college degree (which is saying something because I exploded an egg in the microwave recently). Now I’m up for round two, testing the waters in a master’s program. My time in college has taught me a lot, and love of learning has become part of my personality. But, most importantly, I’ve learned that as someone much smarter than me once said, “if you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room.” College has humbled me more than I ever thought was possible, and I love this challenge.
- I am married to the most amazing man. His name is Zach and he is a Mechanical Engineer and currently works as a civilian for the Air Force while serving his country in the Army National Guard. He is my support, my rock, my encouragement, and I cannot imagine my life without him.
- My family is my life, I have a little sister and a little brother (although they are both taller than me). I do my best to be a good role model for them; however, living 350 miles away has made it a tad difficult. Snapchat is my lifeline.
- My parents are the best, and I would not be where I am without them. They have always encouraged me to get out of my comfort zone and challenge myself to be the best version of me I can be.
- I am an extroverted introvert. It makes no sense, I know, but it’s who I am. I love my friends, I could not survive without the amazing people in my life. BUT going out and being social is exhausting. So I’m an introverted extrovert.
I think that’s the most important stuff. I hope you stick around to read more about this amazing adventure I am on.