My name is Molly Erickson. I wear many hats. I am continually working to be the best. I want to be the best christian, the best wife, the best daughter, the best sister, the best friend, the best student, the best niece, and a good person. My mind is constantly running from one place to the next and I feel crazy sometimes. However, I have read that all the best people are mad, so this blog is my chance to get out of my shell and enjoy the little things, sharing my journey with you lovely people.
Here are some things you might want to know about me:
- I am a college senior studying biology at a small midwestern university. Going to a small college was never my plan, I was going to go to the University of Chicago or Harvard, but when it came time to apply I only applied to three colleges – three SMALL colleges! It surprised me. My time in college has taught me a lot. Most importantly, I’ve learned that, as an anonymous person once said, “if you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room.” College has humbled me more than I ever thought was possible, and I am loving it.
- I am married to the most amazing man I know. His name is Zach and he is studying mechanical engineering at the same school as me. He is my support, my rock, my encouragement, and I cannot imagine my life without him.
- My family is my life, I have a little sister and a little brother (although they are both taller than me). I do my best to be a good role model for them; however, living 350 miles away has made it a tad difficult. Snapchat allows for the best communication in my opinion.
- My parents are amazing and supportive, and I would not be where I am without them. When Zach and I got married I was twenty and he was twenty-one, and despite what some people thought (“married so young!” “don’t you want to life a little?”), they supported us fully.
- The support of my friends has also been amazing. Five beautiful ladies stood by my side on my wedding day. I love to see them every chance I get! Although, it’s not that often as we live so far apart 😦
I think that’s the most important stuff. I hope you stick around to read more about this amazing adventure I am on.