The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows, The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory, InterWorld by Neil Gaiman and Michael Reaves, Eve by Anna Carey, Once by Anna Carey, Rise by Anna Carey, Hunted by Meagan Spooner, After the End by Amy Plum, Until the Beginning by Amy Plum, Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi, and Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi.
Seasonal Reading: My Fall 2018 Reading List + 10 Things on my Fall Bucket List. This post was so much fun and it got me really looking forward to the upcoming season!
Probably my discussion post about Audiobooks. It hasn’t been up for long, so I’m still hopeful that people will find it.
- Why Audiobooks Are Awesome by Rae@Thrifty Bibliophile. I TOTALLY count
- I LOVED the Top Ten Tuesday prompt for September 18th (books on your fall TBR list. I especially loved some of the responses by:
- 5 Ways to Make Book Reviews More Fun to Read (& Write) by Angela @ Musings of a Literary Wanderer. I am always looking for ways to change up and improve my book reviews and this post offers some really great ideas 🙂
- Blog more. I was better this month than I was in August, but time still seems to fly by.
- Reading more. Fall (cold weather in general) always increases the amount of time I have for reading. I love it! I am really looking forward to plugging my way through my fall 2018 TBR list.
- Getting through a BUNCH of LOOOOONG overdue book reviews. Seriously. I am 16+ reviews behind my current read… So there is that. I would really like to have most of these done before the new year.
- Moving later this month!! Since we moved last fall, Zach has been commuting for one hour each way. We found out in June, that his position would be much more permanent than we thought a year ago, so we’re moving. This will give me an hour commute, but…
- Some family coming to visit 🙂 I love hosting and I love seeing my family, so it really is the perfect combination 🙂
- Taking part in the fall traveling book review hosted by Kaleena @ Reader Voracious!
- It finally being fall! This past week the weather finally got on board and it’s starting to really feel like my favorite season 🙂 I am looking forward to my bucket list and hikes and pies.
How was your September? Welcome to fall!! What did you read? What were some of your favorite posts? What are you looking forward to?
Until next time…