*GROAN* Its April already?!?
I know, I know, compared to the last couple of months, that’s pretty sucky. This month, I read: The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater, The Giver by Lois Lowry, City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare (audiobook), and City of Glass by Cassandra Clare. I really loved the Giver and was disappointed by The Dream Thieves, but keep your eyes open for my full reviews!
Maybe you noticed, maybe not, but I really haven’t been around here much this month. After a strong start to 2018, I just kind of lost my motivation. But I’m back and ready to try again until I get it right. The only real post I had in March was 11 Books to Read When You’re Craving Spring, and I really loved it! It was a ton of fun to write and I’m already starting one for this summer.
Cheating here, but also 11 Books to Read When You’re Craving Spring. Because I think it’s actually a really good post and it only got a handful of views.
Where to begin? I’ve been all over the place with what I’ve been checking out, so bear with me this list might be a little whacky.
- Unique Gifts for Book Lovers from 3 kids, 3 cats, and a husband. I am always expanding the list of nerdy things I want for my home library and bedside stand. Everyone should know how much of a nerd I am 🙂
- This list of books everyone should read from BookBub. I love this website and I think this list is amazing! I added at least 10 new books to my TBR list from this alone!
- This list of essential tools for bloggers by Jamie at the Perpetual Page Turner. I’ve been working the last few months to make my blog better and I have gone back to this list three times already.
- GETTING BACK INTO BLOGGING. I know that I say this every month, but it’s more true this month than it has been the last couple months. I’ve been seriously neglecting the blog and it’s time to correct that. (I’m also way behind on book reviews.)
- Speaking of, I want to catch up on my BOOK REVIEWS. The only reviews I’ve done this year are books I read LAST YEAR! Crazy, right? I’ve read 21 books this year and have you heard about them? NOT YET!
- Get back into reading. Zach came home from boot camp and my reading went from 7 books last month to 4 this month. I just don’t like that. And now that he IS back, I can form a new schedule and make reading a priority again.
- SPRING WEATHER!! And everything that comes with. Rain, dresses, hiking, camping, classes being over. You name it and I am ready for it! (I’ve also been looking into hiking boots and I can’t decide between these and these, thoughts?)
- The end of the semester is within reach. Not necessarily good as I have some SERIOUS paper writing to get to, but I still can’t wait.
Let’s talk! Answer any of the above prompts in the comments, I love to hear from you!