You did it. You made it through the first month of 2018. How was it?? I can’t believe it’s already February! Here is what I have been up to this past month:
I have been busy… Not writing, obviously, but reading. I read 7 books this month! Warcross by Marie Lu, Legend by Marie Lu, Prodigy by Marie Lu, Champion by Marie Lu, The Young Elites by Marie Lu, Passenger by Alexandra Bracken, and The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher.
So… I’ve been a slacker. I only had two posts. If We Were Having Coffee and Happy New Year. I also started a new page, Challenges, to help keep track of all the reading challenges I take part in//want to take part in.
If there aren’t any posts, I can’t really expect much for traffic… That being said, I really enjoyed my New Year post and wish more people had seen it.
Honestly, I haven’t been doing much reading of different blogs lately. I really have been in a “eat, sleep, school, read” mode all month. But I love this category, I love recognizing other bloggers that I think do a great job, so here are a couple that I love to check in on:
- Get back to posting at least every week. I was posting on Mondays, but I’m not sure if that’s the best day for it?
- Read at least 5 books (less than last month, but I feel myself slowing down a bit).
- Catch up on all the book reviews I need to get posted (I know there are at least 9 that I haven’t talked about, yet)
- Finding a good Valentine’s read. I’m starting with this list from The Perpetual Page Turner.
- Having my mom and sister visit me!!
- February being over because I get to see Zach in March!!
LET’S TALK! Did you survive your first month of 2018? What have you been up to this month? What did you read? What are your upcoming goals? Is there anything you are looking forward to this month?