November was a whirlwind month for me. I don’t know about you but I am glad it’s over. This month, we traveled more than 1,500 miles!! You’d think with all that car time I would have killed my TBR list (you’d be wrong). I’m also finishing up the writing of my proposal and the semester is [finally] coming to an end.
To catch you up on what I’ve been doing this month, I’ve made up 6 categories that I think are important and I will tell you a little about my life through them. As always, I love hearing from you and I encourage you to tell me a little about your month in the comments below!
As a book blogger, this is seriously depressing. This month I read one book – Little Fires Everywhere. It was really good and I’m still working on the review. But one book, really Molly?
What have you read this month? Anything I should put on my TBR list?
What was your favorite post this month?
I have to go with my Top Ten Most Intimidating Books. I’m pretty sure it only got 2 views (and they were probably from my sister). Putting my fears into words was difficult and I would’ve loved to hear people tell me if books on my list were worth reading or not.
This is my favorite category! There are so many amazing bloggers out there and I enjoy that I get the chance to share my favorites with you!
- Thanksgiving Readathon from Ottavia @ Novels and Nonfiction AND Jackie @ Death by Tsundoku. I can’t get over how much I enjoyed this. It was really amazing to be part of the blogging community and take on this challenge with a BUNCH of other readers.
- Gift Guide: Gifts for Book Lovers that AREN’T Books from Jamie @ The Perpetual Page Turner. I’m pretty sure I will never get through one of these posts without mentioning her. I just admire her so much and she writes such engaging posts. This one is my favorite this month, but seriously just check her blog out. I am also in love with her post from Wednesday about Planning for a Kickass New Year because I am all for planning and I need to get my booty in motion on this front.
- This blankey pattern from LoveCrochet. We’re going to have a nephew in a little under two months and, despite the fact that I’ve been saving cute patterns on Pinterest for YEARS, this one I just found seems perfect. I can’t wait to make it!
I really need to keep a running list of these… There are so many that I enjoyed over the last 30 days, but I can’t seem to think of them/find them again. If you’re a blogger, is there somewhere you keep a list of other blogs you love?
- To keep killing these posts on my blog 😉 I’ve been posting every Monday and this system is really working well. I have some pretty exciting posts planned, so make sure you check back to see them all!
- To finish with a 4.0 semester (it’s looking good, but it doesn’t come easy)
- To READ!! I have 4 books left in my Goodreads challenge, and I AM GOING TO REACH IT! So HOPEFULLY you will find a bunch of reviews on the blog this month.
- The end of the semester. I don’t know why, but every time we come to this part in the semester I am just so glad it’s over. By the time we start again in January, I’m ready, but this break can’t come soon enough.
- CHRISTMAS!! (you knew that was coming, didn’t you?) It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
- Zach’s graduation from college ❤ I’m such a proud wifey that he will have his engineering degree in just a couple short weeks. It also means we get to see all of our family not once, but twice this December.
- Setting new years goals.
Let’s talk! Tell me anything that’s going on in your life this month!
Final Thought: I need a mental health day to catch up on my reading.