Hello! It’s been a while dear friends, but I am still here. School is flying by (my last semester as an undergraduate!) and stole ALL my free time. I am writing to you from my lab, where I spend a lot of my time. And yet, when I have a free second, I turn to Pinterest… and add more and more books to my reading list even though I barely have enough time to read my textbooks. I’ve set my Goodreads reading goal for 2017 to 26 books, but I really want to go above and beyond. (My list is REALLY long…)
I’ve set my Goodreads reading goal for 2017 to 26 books (for the third year in a row and this time I WILL succeed), but I really want to go above and beyond. (My TBR list is REALLY long…). In addition, I tend to be a mood reader, and so, sometimes, it is hard for me to read the books on my list because I get bored or don’t “feel” like reading them. But I try.
This spring (like now-ish to the end of May) I want to work on carving t time for myself and read extra. Right now, my thoughts are that I will cut out TV time, go to bed 30 minutes early, and read all these books!
My Spring 2017 Reading List:
- The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
- Ten chapters in and I cannot stop thinking about it!
- Emma by Jane Austen
- This will be the year of the classics! (more on this later)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling
- I stole this one from my brother last time I was home and I can’t wait to read it!} Plus, I still haven’t seen the movie, so don’t ruin it!
- After You by Jojo Moyes
- Just checked this one out from the library and I can’t wait to get into it and find out what happened to Louise after Will
- The Violinists Thumb by Sam Kean
- This one has been on my TBR list since high school. And because it’s what I want to do with the rest of my life, it’s probably about time for me to read it.
- Summerland by Elin Hilderbrand
- A Hundred Summers by Beatriz Williams
- To get into the mood of summer 🙂
- The Last Star by Rick Yancey
- I just got this one from the library and I NEED to finish this series!
- The Zookeepers Wife by Diane Ackerman
- I don’t have this one, nor have I borrowed it from the library, but I just found out about it and it looks AMAZING!
- The Uglies Series by Scott Westerfeld
- I borrowed the series from my parent’s library when I was last home because I have never read them…
LET’S CHAT: What are you reading this spring? Do you have a list? Are any of my books on your TBR list? Have you read any of these? Any other suggestions for “spring reading”?