As I get “older,” I’m finding that I don’t want as much for Christmas. And I definitely don’t want to ask for it. I feel that since I have a job and an ability to work for the things I own, I shouldn’t ask other people for things.
- These earrings from Target
- Book – The Women in Cabin 10
- Books – Game of Thrones series
- This necklace from Target
- Books – Miss Peregrine’s Series
- Book – Not That Kind of Girl
- These shoes from Payless
- Book – The Last Lecture
- This beautiful aromatherapy diffuser (that my husband will roll his eyes at)
- One of these cute bookshelves (I think the squares are classy)
- Book – Golden
- Some leggings (doesn’t have to be these ones, just leggings)
- A patagonia sweatshirt (I’n not big on name brands, but I’ve heard good things)
- This cute shirt!
- This cute necklace from Target
- Tennis Shoes! I need two pairs, one for the gym and one for wearing.
- Book – Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?
I could keep going, but, let’s be honest, there is only so much technology I can handle. Here are some more general ideas for a twenty-something nerd:
- Daisy perfume by Marc Jacobs
- A planner for the new year
- Fluffy blankets!!
- Sweaters – who doesn’t love a bulky, cute sweater?!?
- Board games (Uno!, Scrabble, Monopoly)
- Victoria Secret gift card (or any of her favorite stores)
- Jewelry is always good
- A new bag or purse 🙂
- Candles (add a new lotion, a bath bomb, and fuzzy socks and you’ve got a spa set)
What do you want for Christmas??