Welcome to my blog. I’m Molly and I just started this blog, I love that I have to chance to write what I want and how I want. A creative outlook.
If you’re here, maybe you want to follow me on my journey. If you’re staying, I want you to know a few things about me. (You can read my story here.) But here are some things that I didn’t mention earlier. Hopefully, so that you can get to know me a little better.
- I have several irrational fears – I’m afraid of drowning even though I am an exceptional swimmer. I’m afraid of ghosts even though I don’t believe they exist. I’m afraid of failure even though I know its normal and an important part of every person’s life.
- I struggle with my body image. Not that this is something that other people don’t have. It’s awful how women are treated like objects and the constant images that berate us, and it’s no surprise the things we struggle with. I am on a journey to love myself first. On the way – of course – I want to lose weight and become HEALTHY as I learn to love myself fully.
- I get REALLY intense into things. I binge watch, binge read, binge eat, etc. I think that this is why I failed at blogging twice, I get really into it for a couple months and I give up too early.
- I have a lot of passions – I read, I sew (or I’m learning), I cook, I crochet, I study, etc. etc. Soooo, if you decide to stick around, you’ll see a hodge podge of posts.
- I love being outside. My hubby and bought a boat this spring, so we hit the water every chance we get. I love hiking, and we just inherited some old backpacks and hop to go backpacking this summer yet.
I hope that gives you a little bit more information about me. Do you share any of these hobbies?